Sunday, 12 November 2017

My Symbaloo EDU

7 comments:

  1. Hi Itziar!

    Our symballoos are really similar and I think that you have really good resources in order to prepare a nice english session.

    See you in class, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Itziar.
    I have a look at your symballoos resources and I like most kiz phonics. From my point of view, teachers can use it to teach the alphabet and the realtion between sounds and letters. It is specially appropiate for the acquisition language process of younger pupils.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Itziar,
    In my opinión this webmix created in Symbaloo has a useful resources to work in Kindergarden. Besides, the links encoutered here are interesting for practising vocabulary with our children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn´t know this kind of resource and I find it really useful. I am going to use it with my children from now on.

    ReplyDelete