Hello again Itziar! If there is something that children like, it is music. Your padlet contains very interesting resources to work on musical instruments with preschoolers. I love the idea that children can listen to the real sounds of each of the instruments through the video you have chosen. I am a Music Man song is really fun. And the activity of painting the tamboring is ideal to work it through a whiteboard. Thank you very much for this padlet and congratulations.
Hi Itziar, I like very much your Padlet board, and the topic you have chosen for it. Children love music, so it is really interesting for learning English. The activities you have included, allow them to improve their oral skills, acquiring vocabulary at the same time. And the worksheet (to print or to work by using the whiteboard), is a funny tool to develop their creativeness as well.
Good Job! I like this Padlet because it uses music! It help Children listening English and motivate them. It also makes children link sounds in the right way.
Hi Itziar,
ReplyDeleteThank you for this post. I like it so much because I love the music and I think it is one way to motivation our little kids.
Thank you :)
DeleteHello again Itziar!
ReplyDeleteIf there is something that children like, it is music. Your padlet contains very interesting resources to work on musical instruments with preschoolers.
I love the idea that children can listen to the real sounds of each of the instruments through the video you have chosen.
I am a Music Man song is really fun.
And the activity of painting the tamboring is
ideal to work it through a whiteboard.
Thank you very much for this padlet and congratulations.
Cheers :)
DeleteHi again Itziar!
ReplyDeleteI like music and it´s very important to work with children.
:)
DeleteHi Itziar,
ReplyDeleteI like very much your Padlet board, and the topic you have chosen for it. Children love music, so it is really interesting for learning English. The activities you have included, allow them to improve their oral skills, acquiring vocabulary at the same time. And the worksheet (to print or to work by using the whiteboard), is a funny tool to develop their creativeness as well.
Thanks Rosario!
DeleteGood Job!
ReplyDeleteI like this Padlet because it uses music!
It help Children listening English and motivate them.
It also makes children link sounds in the right way.
Thanks Luis!
DeleteI really enjoyed the resources you have chosen. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI loved it! Specially Discover musical instruments -one, that is my favourite. Keep doing it so well, Itziar!
ReplyDelete